Announcing the 2015 Mobile Product Manager Survey
We’re excited to announce the 2015 Mobile Product Manager Survey, our first annual “state of the union” around what’s new, trending, and important in the world of mobile product management.
Through the survey, we hope to dig deep into:
- Mobile PM demographics: Who is working as a mobile product manager? How long have they been at it, and what types of companies do they work for?
- Metrics: What are the most common metrics mobile PMs care about? What do they consider success?
- Challenges: Are there trends in the challenges mobile PMs face? Which issues are more popular than others, and how are they being solved?
- Tools: What tools are mobile PMs using to make their lives easier?
- Tactics and strategies: How are mobile PMs improving their skills? What are they paying attention to for 2016?
The survey was designed to take less than 10 minutes to complete.
We know how busy you are. To thank you for your thoughts and time, two lucky winners will receive a $100 Amazon gift card to spend on whatever their hearts desire (a five-pound bag of gummy bears, $100 worth of chia pets, the sky is the limit!).
The winners will be randomly selected and will be announced along with the survey results in October.
Help by sharing
The more mobile PMs we have take the survey, the more accurate the data will be. As the sample size of respondents grows, the better our data and predictions around the status of the mobile PM industry will be.
You can help improve the survey data by sharing the link with your colleagues and PM networks. Share on social, share over email, share, share, share!
Thank you for helping us peel back the layers into the fast-paced world of mobile product management. The more we learn, the more we can better educate our community.
Stay tuned on the blog for the survey results in October!