We know it’s not business as usual right now, and we’re here to help. Check out our latest COVID resources.
From the very beginning of COVID-19, Dunkin’ has been a fantastic case study of how a large enterprise brand can quickly adapt to external variables and changing customer behavior. In our recent 20-minute Q&A session with Senior Product Manager, Andy Ades, we discussed how Dunkin’ has embraced digital transformation during the coronavirus pandemic.
During this Q&A, Andy pulls back the curtain to show how Dunkin’ is adapting to COVID-19, by answering:
- What are some of the things Dunkin’ has done with the mobile experience in response to COVID-19?
- What new features have you rolled out in response to COVID-19?
- What is your team doing to focus on reopening efforts?
- How does breaking customer feedback data down by DMA help your team make more informed decisions?
- How do you pivot your roadmap when there are major changes in the world such as this?
- What is the #1 most important metric for product managers to be measuring right now and why?
- And more!
This session gives you full access to get answers directly from a product expert successfully adapting to changing business needs and consumer wants. Ready to drive digital transformation at your organization? Chat with us today.