Lifestyle Apps: 2020 Mobile App Customer Engagement Benchmarks
Lifestyle mobile app downloads have seen a surge in the last few months due to COVID-19. Everyone is stuck at home, therefore using their phones more than ever for things like fitness, meditation, DIY projects, and more. The first step to optimizing your lifestyle app for customer engagement is by understanding key benchmarks. And that’s where our 2020 Mobile App Customer Engagement Benchmark Report comes in!
We gathered mobile customer engagement data from more than 800 apps with 5,000 active users or more, analyzed it all, and packaged it up into a cohesive report for you. This should be your go-to resource for understanding and measuring how customer behaviors and emotions have changed over time – specifically pre-Coronavirus compared to now. Ultimately, this report is meant to serve as a yardstick for lifestyle apps like yours seeking to understand how their customer feedback and engagement metrics stack up against the market.
Data included in the report:
- The profile of an average app in the lifestyle category
- Customer sentiment distribution
- Mobile app customer retention data
- The top ten most common phrases in app store reviews tied with customer emotion
- Average app rating for lifestyle apps
- Average app review volume
- Typical app interaction and response rates
- In-app survey response rates
- Average inbound and outbound message volume
- And more!
Product managers and mobile marketers in the lifestyle category must have a baseline understanding of how their current performance stacks up with the marketplace – now, more than ever. Download your copy for free today by clicking the banner below.