Happy Holidays from Team Apptentive
Before we kick off the new year and new decade (crazy!), we wanted to look back and reflect on what we’ve accomplished this past year. Thank you to our customers, partners, friends, and families for filling 2019 with learning, growth, and love for Team Apptentive.
Here are some of Team Apptentive’s highlights from the past 365 days.
- At the beginning of the year, we welcomed several new faces to our leadership team.
- We launched our Web SDK to help brands grow their customer feedback network across channels.
- We outgrew our Pioneer Square office that we called home since 2014 and moved across the street from Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market. We are so proud of our new digs.
- We adapted and educated our community on the Google Play Store and iOS 13 changes to mobile ratings and reviews.
- Starting a new Apptentive Thanksgiving tradition, we spent time giving back to our community!
- We analyzed thousands of pieces of mobile customer feedback data across 1,400 iOS and Android apps in our 2019 Mobile Engagement Benchmark Report, helping brands understand how they stack up to their competitors.
- We were named as one of just 21 Washington-based companies to make the 2019 Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list.
Our resolution for the new year is nothing new for us, but still powerful: to give a voice to every customer and create better customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Cheers to a new decade, and thanks again to everyone who made this one so successful!