Introducing: The Ultimate Guide to Customer Experience
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
This Maya Angelou quote is often used in reference to interpersonal relationships, but we think it can be applied just as well to business relationships.
For example, customers might forget about that one product you invested thousands of dollars creating, but they’ll never forget how your customer success team handled their complaint when that product broke.
People remember experiences, not things.
Your brand isn’t what you’ve put on your website. It isn’t your product. And it isn’t even your employees. Your brand is the culmination of everything people think and feel about your company, product, and people. The common thread between these aspects of brand: customer experience. CX is the glue that holds everything together. It’s an all-encompassing, transformative aspect of your business, and at the end of the day, it has the most influence on how people feel about your company.
In order to best address this behemoth of a topic, we developed a comprehensive guide to customer experience. In this free eBook, we outline the most important pieces of customer experience, share strategies to optimize CX, and list key resources and tools to help you along the way.
If you’re a marketer, customer experience specialist, product manager, or even a CEO, this eBook is essential for you.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What customer experience is and why it matters
- What the new CX model looks like compared to the traditional CX model
- How brand touchpoints, journey experience, and engagement channels all contribute to CX
- Why customer experience is important and should be a priority for your company
- How CX directly impacts different areas of your business
- The ways in which everyone in your company influences CX
- Actionable tips on how to improve customer experience
- What tools to employ to improve CX