Announcing Apptentive’s Web SDK
Today, we’re excited to release Apptentive’s Web SDK, the newest addition to Apptentive’s customer feedback platform!
Read on to learn more about Web SDK and how to get started.
What is Apptentive’s Web SDK?
Apptentive Web SDK expands your customer feedback network beyond native mobile apps, helping you engage and hear from a higher volume of visitors on the web—at a lower cost than alternative methods. Unifying your “voice of the customer” across web channels and native mobile apps lets you listen to, evaluate, and respond to broad sentiment and journey experience over time.
Web SDK offers:
- Superior feedback targeting to engage the right visitors at the right places and times.
- Self-service micro surveys and engagements set up in just minutes for fast business impact.
- Unlimited survey creation and completed responses, saving added volume costs.
- Supporting higher than average response volumes for both web and mobile web.
Apptentive’s flexible visitor and event targeting reduce customer friction while significantly increasing response volume by helping you proactively reach out at the right places and times within your web experience. Encouraging micro engagements by starting with one simple question from our Love Dialog, you will improve the quality and quantity of feedback by 100x, at scale.
The Web SDK helps you get a simple daily pulse of customer love, as well as more qualitative feedback, to turn web and mobile web experiences into interactive experiences with your consumers. This rhythm helps grow revenue opportunities, build ongoing loyalty, and encourage more engagement.
Apptentive Web SDK is available for a flat annual fee, with no ongoing usage or volume charges tied to surveys or responses. Unlike more expensive alternatives, this lets you drive unlimited feedback and more survey completes without increasing your overall costs *. Your ability to create and turn on micro surveys in minutes—without the need for outside assistance—provides quick business impact from proactive customer feedback.
A new channel for deeper customer engagement
As a companion to our Mobile SDK, the Web SDK supports the best interaction capabilities of the Apptentive platform for product managers responsible for web and mobile web experiences.
- Love Dialog: Quickly understand how web visitors feel about your brand and the web experience, so you can respond appropriately, optimize future actions, drive more successful marketing.
- Surveys and NPS: Encourage web visitors to tell you more about their preferences, and quantify sentiment through NPS or micro surveys. This helps you capture closed-loop feedback and improve CX decisions to serve customers better.
- Messages: Give visitors the opportunity to message you from the web or mobile web experience, improving relationships and moving sales forward.
- Notes: Thank visitors for responding to the Love Dialog and inspire them to move to next steps or take directed actions.
- Love Analytics: Drill into customer feedback and be more customer centric by becoming more data driven.
Flexible configuration and styling
Customer feedback elements displayed at runtime through the Web SDK appear in the lower-right corner of customer browsers. You have significant control over the appearance of these dialogs.
Web SDK allows Apptentive customers to:
- Configure the Love Dialog question and Yes/No button text to match your brand, desired experience, or feedback goals.
- Define your own surveys or start with one of our many survey templates to quickly enable more qualitative feedback.
- Author your desired Note and Message prompt text, as well as button labels for action.
- Style dialogs to match the colors of your website appearance for brand continuity.
- Target visitors for feedback based on browser data or customer segment profiles, or custom data which you define—triggered by a wide variety of rules and events.
Customer success stories
Most organizations hear from less than 1 percent of their customers, which does not accurately represent the entire customer base and hampers efforts to expand digital initiatives, enhance CX, or gauge loyalty. Apptentive’s proactive listening tools for the web and mobile web reveal the “silent majority” of unheard customers, capturing actionable sentiment from that 99 percent of visitors, and dramatically boosting the volume of collected feedback overnight. Specifically, Web SDK allows you to tap into a larger group of your mobile customers, and helps connect their feedback from your in-app and mobile web experiences.
Within the first three days of going live with the Apptentive Web SDK, RetailMeNot, a digital coupon site, generated over 3,000 responses from their first NPS survey. The company maintained that pace over time, averaging a response rate of 9.6 percent.
Using the Apptentive Web SDK, DirecTV enjoyed an eight percent initial survey response rate. In follow-ups sent to customers who had engaged with the first survey, the response rate grew to 20 percent.
Get started with Web SDK
If you’re an Apptentive customer and want to get started with Web SDK, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the feature and how it ties into your existing plan.
Not an Apptentive customer but want to learn more? We’d love to chat! Connect with a member of our team to get the conversation started.
We hope you enjoy Web SDK, the newest way you can listen to and act on feedback and ultimately increase #customerlove.
* Annual fee per domain or distinct subdomain. Unlimited surveys and responses included, but specific limits placed on the number of events, based on customer tier.