Announcing the 2019 Customer Feedback Management Survey
Editor’s note: In 2017, we ran our second mobile product management “state of the union” survey which led to our report, Mobile Product Management: New Trends and Data for 2017. We are reaching out for your support again as we seek to understand how customer feedback is managed in the enterprise. Only this time, we want to hear not just from product managers but anyone who deals with and relies on customer feedback to make business decisions. If you’re a product manager, customer experience manager, marketer, customer service, or sales professional, read on!
Collecting and making sense of customer feedback isn’t a walk in the park for product managers and marketers. There’s a big analytics challenge in pulling in the right sources of information and preparing the right views for leaders and product owners to consume.
To better understand customer feedback management issues, we want to hear from you—product managers, marketers, customer experience managers, sales or customer service professionals—all those of you dealing with customer feedback and wanting to collect and derive meaning from more. For that, we’re excited to announce our 2019 Customer Feedback Management Survey!
Through the survey, we hope to understand:
- Which job functions are responsible for collecting and aggregating customer feedback across the enterprise?
- Which channels and methods are currently being used to capture customer feedback?
- Is customer satisfaction being measured across multiple interaction types or touchpoints?
- How are customers segmented and what percentage of them do companies receive feedback from?
- Do companies use NPS or some other proprietary metric to measure customer satisfaction?
- Is customer sentiment measured over time and across multiple events?
- And so much more…
Once we get the results, we will share them with you so we can all learn together. We believe this information will be valuable to our community and help them understand how their peers are managing customer feedback, and if there are common pain points that everyone is seeking solutions for. We appreciate your involvement and participation.
The survey was designed to take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Prizes for completion? You bet!
We know how busy you are. To thank you for your thoughts and time, five lucky winners will receive a $50 gift card to spend on whatever their hearts desire.
The winners will be randomly selected and will be announced along with the survey results in February.
Help by sharing
The more professionals who manage customer feedback we can get to take the survey, the more accurate the data will be. As the sample size of respondents grows, our data will be less skewed and more representative of the community.
You can help improve the survey data by sharing the link with your colleagues and networks. Share on social, share over email, share, share, share!
To make it easy, use this content to share:
- Take @Apptentive’s 2019 Customer Feedback Management survey for a chance to win a $50 gift card. [Click to tweet]
- Take Apptentive’s 2019 Customer Feedback Management survey for a chance to win a $50 gift card. [Share on LinkedIn] [Share on Facebook]
But don’t forget to take the survey yourself first!
Thank you for helping us peel back the layers to understand how product managers, marketers, customer success professionals, sales organizations, customer experience managers, and others use and act on customer feedback. The more we learn, the better we can educate our community.
Stay tuned on the blog for the survey results—and all the content that comes out of it—in February!