Apptentive’s New AI-powered Analytics Brings You New Customer Insights
Today, we’re excited to officially announce the latest addition to our reporting capabilities, Apptentive Insights!
Our Insights product adds to the analytical horsepower of the Apptentive platform. Where App Health gives you a quick overview of the health of your customer relationships, Insights digs into the raw text found in app store reviews, Apptentive survey responses, and Apptentive messages. In doing so, Apptentive can now tell you how customers are feeling and give you a very powerful set of analysis about why they feel that way. Presented with overviews of the app store ratings and customer sentiment, our phrase detection automatically delivers your team information that helps them know how your customers are feeling and what they’re talking about.
In short, Apptentive helps you get 100x more feedback from your customers, and now Insights helps you make better sense of it.
Through machine learning, Insights identifies and stack ranks significant phrases found across all open-ended feedback, visualizing how your customers feel. You no longer have to guess what to focus on; this is AI to bring you Insights that you may not have known to look for, saving you hours of time to understand the WHY behind the data you see today.
You’ll enjoy using Insights if you want to:
- Understand the true meaning behind sentiment scores
- Quickly identify customer experience issues or UX problems
- See trending feature requests to help prioritize roadmap using real time customer feedback
- Identify comments that tell you how customers compare your products to competitors
- Understand and analyze open-ended feedback at scale
- Monitor trends and improvements in customer feedback over time as features are released to address customer issues
- Share an understanding of customer needs with a broader audience across the company, increasing overall customer empathy
Insights under the hood
Fundamentally, Insights is the capability to take unstructured data and make sense of it. The chart below maps out what is structured and unstructured.
Insights includes the following open ended (unstructured) data sources:
- Public app store reviews (iOS and Android)
- (Private) Apptentive survey responses
- (Private) Apptentive messages
Insights also offers new ways to dig into your data. The Insights analytics and reports include:
- Semantic analysis to identify and stack rank significant phrases found in sources
- Visual display of rating and customer sentiment
- Summaries of unstructured commentary to understand customer feedback volume
- Key phrase exploration and search to help with sentiment scoring on key phrases, and identify related phrases for deeper contextual insights
- Tagging of reviews, messages, and surveys to align with action plans
- Exports of reviews, surveys, and messages with appended sentiment analysis
Insights surfaces customer experience issues, successes, and can even shed light on competitor moves through the voice of the customer. With all of this knowledge, you will have the tools to prioritize higher ROI investments on your roadmap and measure the impact of your CX innovation in real-time.
Get started with Insights
If you’re currently an Apptentive Enterprise customer, you can access Insights by logging into your Apptentive dashboard. If you’re not yet an Enterprise customer but would like access to Insights, reach out to your account manager to discuss your options.
Interested in learning more, but not yet an Apptentive customer? We’d love to talk with you! Reach out any time at email@example.com to connect with a team member.