Announcing the 2017 Mobile Product Management Survey
Back in 2015, we ran our first mobile product management “state of the union” survey to understand what was new, trending, and important in the world of mobile product management. We received a ton of community response that heavily influenced our mobile PM-focused content over the last two years, along with enough data to put together our Advanced Guide to Mobile Product Management.
Since then, the world of mobile product management has seen tremendous change. Hordes of PMs have moved to mobile, and what were once cutting-edge best practices have become standard within the profession. Mobile PMs are leveling-up their skills at lightening speed, and we’ve been learning alongside them to help our community be better at their jobs, as well.
But continued education relies on new data and hearing from as many mobile PMs as we can. For that, we’re excited to announce our 2017 mobile product management “state of the union” survey!
Through the survey, we hope to dig deep into:
- Mobile PM demographics: Who is working as a mobile product manager? How long have they been at it, and what types of companies do they work for? What is their average salary?
- Metrics: What are the most common metrics mobile PMs care about? What do they consider success?
- Challenges: What’s new in the challenges mobile PMs face? Which issues are more popular than others, and how are they being solved?
- Tools: What tools are mobile PMs using to make their lives easier?
- Tactics and strategies: How are mobile PMs improving their skills? What are they paying attention to for 2017 and beyond?
The survey was designed to take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Prizes for completion? You bet!
We know how busy you are. To thank you for your thoughts and time, five lucky winners will receive a $50 Amazon gift card to spend on whatever their hearts desire.
The winners will be randomly selected and will be announced along with the survey results in May.
Help by sharing
The more mobile PMs we have take the survey, the more accurate the data will be. As the sample size of respondents grows, the better our data and predictions around the status of the mobile PM industry will be.
You can help improve the survey data by sharing the link with your colleagues and PM networks. Share on social, share over email, share, share, share!
To make it easy, here is some content you can use to share:
- Take @Apptentive’s 2017 mobile PM survey for a chance to win $50 to Amazon. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LQPB8P2 #prdmgt [Click to tweet]
- Take Apptentive’s 2017 mobile product management survey for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card. [Share on Facebook][Share on LinkedIn]
But don’t forget to take the survey first!
Thank you for helping us peel back the layers into the fast-paced world of mobile product management. The more we learn, the more we can better educate our community.
Stay tuned on the blog for the survey results—and all the content that comes out of it—in May!