App Marketing and Customer Relationships: The Best Posts from 2012
2012 has been a wonderful year, full of some fantastic advances in app marketing and some incredible thinking about building wonderful customer relationships. Here are some of our favorites. Enjoy!
A case study of the iPad app, David and Goliath. Be smart about launching your app and it could make all the difference to cutting through the noise in the app stores.
With a majority of Americans owning a mobile device, mobile apps are a key way to connect with consumers. As mobile apps are creating more and more revenue, all businesses need to consider having a mobile app.
On average, less than 5% of unhappy customers complain to the company. Therefore, every piece of criticism and negative feedback is valuable to understand the other 95% that are not saying anything.
In today’s app market, discovery and retention can be difficult for app publishers. Here is some advice on what shouldn’t be done to acquire users.
Even with the surging growth in mobile, spending on mobile ads continue to lag behind the spending on online ads. Here are some ideas for mobile advertisers to use now and later.
Everyday more and more apps are accepted into the app stores. More time needs to be spent on optimizing your app for discovery, keeping in mind the different discovery algorithms between the stores.
With constant new versions of iOS, Android, and other platforms combined with HTML5’s improvements, are native apps still the best course for publishers?
A helpful guide from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that helps app developers comply with truth-in-advertising standards and basic privacy/principles.
A clear report on developer economics focusing on changes in the mobile environment, platform specialization, profit margins, marketing and distribution, and geographical mobile app usage.
A mobile app’s success used to be defined by the number of downloads it received, but loyalty is a vital component that developers should devote more time to.
Trustworthiness is a core value that all companies need to embrace. People do business with the people they trust and the more trust a company can earn from its consumers the higher the customer loyalty will be.
Positive customer experiences often lead to repeat business. Here are a couple of tips that can easily be implemented to make a positive customer experience.
Your customer experience strategy needs to have an emphasis on building trust with customers. Here is some advice on how to earn your customer’s trust.
Of course there are many other great posts from 2012, so please share your suggestions in the comments.