A few recommendations for WWDC
After seeing Buzz’s great tweet the other day about the importance of getting out of downtown at least once during your visit to SF, we thought we’d take it a step further and give you some of our favorite recommendations for around town.
Yes, you’ll be drinking for free at parties this week. But, should you enjoy paying for a delicious beer you can’t find anywhere else or a well made custom cocktail, try one of these places out:
- The Alembic
- Smuggler’s Cove
- Bourbon & Branch
- The City Beer Store – walking distance from Moscone
- Rickhouse – good cocktails within walking distance of Moscone
- Pancho Villa
- El Farolito
- Papolote (the salsa, really)
- El Tonayense
- Taqueria Cancun – Walking distance from Moscone
Coffeeshops away from the mess
- Blue Bottle – venture to the Ferry Building
- Ritual – hanging out in the Mission is always fun
- The Grove – Meet. Pretty. Girls.
You have to try the seafood
- Swan’s Oyster Depot – go for lunch, bring cash and expect to wait
- Ebisu Sushi
- Sushi Zone – *protip*
Some other favorites
- Rosamunde in the Haight – who doesn’t like sausages and beer?
- Memphis Minnie’s
- Mama’s in Washington Square – go around 10 am on Weds/Thursday
Want to meet us at one of the places above? Hit us up on twitter – @apptentive
HAVE A GREAT WWDC!